The goals of Ashville High School are:
1. Provide a variety of academic and career/technical activities.
2. Encourage students, teachers, and administrators to perform to the best of their abilities.
3. Emphasize effective oral and written communication.
4. Teach the student to accept responsibility for his/her actions.
5. Discover the importance of cooperation.
6. Develop an appreciation of the democratic ideal and the realization of one's responsibility to it.
7. Develop a close relationship between school, home, and community through active participation in inter-related activities.
8. Offer essential guidance for our students in the areas of personal, educational, and career opportunities.